High Impact Voluntary Engagement
Thematic HIVE Meetings
- Mon, 15 Feb15 Feb 2021, 10:30 – 12:30Zoom Online Meeting
- Mon, 08 Feb08 Feb 2021, 10:30 – 12:30Online Zoom Meeting
- Mon, 01 Feb01 Feb 2021, 10:15 – 12:30Online Zoom Event
- Mon, 25 Jan25 Jan 2021, 10:30 – 12:30Online Zoom Meeting
- Mon, 18 Jan18 Jan 2021, 10:30 – 12:30Online Zoom Meeting
- Mon, 11 Jan11 Jan 2021, 10:30 – 12:30Online Zoom Meeting
HIVE Training Sessions
Capacity at these events is limited, so please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Tue, 16 Feb16 Feb 2021, 13:15 – 15:15Online Training16 Feb 2021, 13:15 – 15:15Online TrainingIt is even more important for VCS organisations to take a look at the overall wellbeing of their organisation. This session will introduce you to a short Organisational Health Check tool, that will help you identify the areas you need to address within the organisation. You will have an opportunity
- Tue, 02 Feb02 Feb 2021, 13:15 – 14:45Online Training02 Feb 2021, 13:15 – 14:45Online TrainingThe Covid-19 pandemic has required the need to change both the way in which the voluntary sector delivers services and sometimes what it delivers. This session will help participants to rethink and reimagine service delivery, by providing you with useful tools to help with ideas generation and serv
- Thu, 28 Jan28 Jan 2021, 10:30 – 12:00Online Training Event28 Jan 2021, 10:30 – 12:00Online Training EventDuring this session we will explore and share some of the many challenges your Community facility is facing in re-opening safely. The session will provide you with a checklist of areas to consider when reopening services, go through a simple Risk Assessment. You will have an opportunity to share y
HIVE Funding Surgeries
Three appointments are available per day. Please ensure you are available between the hours of 10am and 1pm, we will contact you with your appointment time before the surgery.